April 29, 2006

An alarming situation

Jessica Simpson will be at Nordstrom, South Coast Plaza today. Alyssa did the flowers for the personal appearance, she and Tavia delivered them to Nordstrom early this morning, then they hightailed it out of there to get as far away as possible from the mad scene so as not to be associated in any way with the starstruck fans, or to be mistaken for one of them. Meanwhile, back at home, Leo got Violet dressed in her prettiest outfit. Then, he slicked back his hair, put on his favorite sportscoat, and set out on his destination to wait in the line amongst all the crazed fans and screaming teenyboppers, to get Violet's picture taken with Jessica Simpson. Alyssa's begging and pleading with Leo to abort his mission was in vain. He couldn't understand why she wouldn't want to be a part of it. Alyssa tried to explain. Not only the thought of her face among that crowd, but for the people that Alyssa deals with at Nordstrom, including regional managers, decision makers, that she works with on a daily basis--for them to see her there, appearing to be a groupie fan that would succumb to standing in line, waiting to be seen with this famous celebrity--well.... She raced home to hide in her bed with her covers over her head, hoping it would all be over soon. This is a serious, ongoing situation, that we have to face together as a family. Any words of encouragement or opinions?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so mortified. I have to post anonymously.....so I won't reveal that I am a member of this family.

Anonymous said...

JESSICA SIMPSON! WHAT TIME?

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it. I hope to see a picture of Violet and Jessica together on here soon.

Anonymous said...

excellent. and i was almost convinced until i saw that manly thumb.

linnette said...

i'll fix that

Anonymous said...

well, if that isnt the cutest thing I ever saw!!! Leo, you knew what you wanted and you got it, what a shock!! Just precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

so I guess Im crazy, how did you do this Linnette???? It looks so real!!!

Anonymous said...

Dirty trick if you ask me.

linnette said...

Ahh, Carol

Anonymous said...

I bet she will be glad to have this picture one day. Just think, one day that Jessica girl could become famous or something.

Chaz said...

Pretty convincing. Almost like all of those pictures you guys keep taking of me and then blowing them up to make me look fat. oh wait...

linnette said...

oh, chaz, you are so, so funny! LOLOLOL

SoCalT said...

Chaz, I just now found your comment. So funny! It was like a little hidden treasure on the blog.

linnette said...

Cute, Tavia. What you just wrote back to Chaz was also like a hidden treasure on the blog. I'm going to search for more hidden treasures right now.

linnette said...

But, I'm not going to let anyone know if I find any. They all have to search for themselves. Hey, maybe there are some in the archives. I'm going to check there now. Bye.

StatCounter

Extreme