October 1, 2007

HIMALAYA GOJI JUICE!

Hey, I just had something confirmed about this Goji juice that Sing (Lorraine's uncle) has been drinking: It's not a fad, it really works!

Neisha, do you remember in an email I told you about Goji juice, and you said you looked it up online and got the impression that it was "just another fad" like the Noni juice everyone was ranting and raving about a couple of years ago? Well, I was just watching Oprah, and you know that doctor she has on occasionally, who's an expert on sex, and longevity, etc., etc.? Well, someone in the audience asked him how to keep up your strength and have more energy, and his answer was, "The best thing I can tell you is to drink Goji juice." When I heard THAT, I knew it wasn't Sing's imagination; he'd been talking about how good he's been feeling, and for someone who no longer has cancer (of the colin), I'd say it's worth a try to get Goji juice.

It's pretty expensive, but you only drink 1-3 oz. daily, and it supposedly has lots of great stuff in it. Sing's sold on it!

Just thought I'd share this info with you all!

Thanks, and have a glorious day...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind does Sing get? From where?

linnette said...

What does it taste like? What is the consistency? Is it good?

Anonymous said...

It looks like not all Goji juice is created equal. Which one is Sing taking?

Anonymous said...

WHICH ONE IS SING TAKING?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

jk

Lisa said...

I think there's only one kind, and Lorraine gets it from the woman who does her hair, but you can order it online. Lorraine pays 24.00 for one quart. On the label, it says F

It tastes really good, I think, but Linnette probably won't like it, if I know her like I think I do. It tastes kind of like grape juice. The consistency is like grape juice too.

Oh, here's how you can order it, I'm looking at the label: www.freelife.com, or call (800) 882-7240

Lisa said...

You can tell you're ordering the right stuff if the bottle is black at the bottom, with a snow-capped mountain in the background and a vine with red berries on it in the forefront. The word Goji is in red, and at the very bottom, in micro-sized font, it says, 1.06 QT / 1 Liter.

Any more details? The previous paragrapgh is a joke, btw... True, but meant in humor.

SoCalT said...

Hey! I just went to Whole Foods to get some and they were SOLD OUT.

I ended up getting some kind of Goji beverage for $14.99. The juice one that is in the vitamin section for 29.99 was all sold out. I always figure the one in the vitamin section is going to be the best.

I also got the berries.

I'll let you know what happens with the other one.

It would be funny if I started blogging at all hours of the night.

linnette said...

lol, tavia! yeah, let us know about it. maybe it would be better to order online.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny, Tavia!

I didn't know we could actually get the "berries" here. I want to know how it works. Momma is always so tired. I wonder if this would help her. I bought her the Noni juice last year, but she didn't feel any difference from it.

linnette said...

Mom is always so tired? Oh, that's so sad. Does she drink enough water?

I'm serious about the water thing, but tell Garrett I said that, anyway. He will laugh.

StatCounter

Extreme