March 14, 2008

Do this....

You are only allowed to watch this video once. Seriously, do not cheat!In the video you will see a group of basketball players, some in white and some in black passing two balls around. Your goal is to count how many times the ball is passed by those wearing white shirts. It's that simple. Remember, count just the passes of the ball by those wearing white. Once the movie is over, write down the number of passes you have counted. Do not watch the video again.

VIDEO LINK

After you have watched the video go to the comment section of this post for the results.





5 comments:

linnette said...

OK. That is close enough.

Now, concentrate for a moment, and answer the following question:

Did you see, in the movie, an animal passing by in the background? A mouse, cat, squirrel, or maybe something else?

Wait... you mean to tell me didn't see the Gorilla? That's okay, most people don't. But there really was a Gorilla. Watch the movie again for yourself.

SoCalT said...

That is weird. I counted 15 times but never noticed the gorilla walk through in there. Who makes these up?

linnette said...

I never saw it either Tavia.

Pryndana said...

I saw the gorilla and counted 13 throws. how many were passed

Anonymous said...

I never saw the gorilla. I counted 13 throws. I think this means Pryndana is very observant. And I have a one track mind. Which is pretty much true.

StatCounter

Extreme