April 27, 2008

Mama's Vegeburger Recipe

If you've ever had one of mom's vegeburgers, you know that when she starts making a batch, you are in for a treat. Her special recipe has been circulating in the family for years. Here, available to the public for the first time, is this exclusive vegeburger recipe:

MAMA'S VEGEBURGER

Salad Supreme seasoning
1 can Loma Linda Vegeburger
3 eggs
1/4 teaspood basil
1 level tablespoon sage (or Poultry seasoning)
1/4th cup cornmeal
1/2 cup Brewers Yeast
1/4th onionfresh parsley
1 small clove garlic
salt
pepper

Enjoy!

10 comments:

linnette said...

Yum. Sounds good. Why don't you make some for us this next week, John?

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for mom to make us some on her Birthday! Won't she have fun?

SoCalT said...

I love her vegeburger! What is going on with the birthday? Lets start planning now. I should have the tree in order by then.

SoCalT said...

Mother where is the video you had up earlier? I want to watch that.

linnette said...

john has the link in one of his commtnts under the diego garcia post

Anonymous said...

Tavia! The tree is sooo much fun! I've gone back to the 1600's on my Mom's side of the family. They originated in England. Hudiburgh was originally HEUDEBOURG. Isn't that interesting? To go back further, I think I need to get the World.

linnette said...

exciting, neisha!

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested in Virtie's line also, as Virtie (my mom's mom) is the one I remember so VERY, VERY fondly. Her maiden name was Anders. It's my understanding that she was of Irish ancestry. My absolute favorite of all my forebears bar none, and I'm not one to talk "favorites," but this was one special, special woman! On an extended visit here to California she shared my bedroom with me for a few weeks. A meek, humble, unpretensious, GOOD, GOOD person! After she passed away, mom saw in her medical records how a doctor had recorded that she was "a pleasant woman." AND SHE WAS!!!

Anonymous said...

It's easier to track the men because they don't change their names when they get married.

Anonymous said...

I've always liked the last name Anders. The sound of it. Just thought you all might like to know that. ha.

StatCounter

Extreme