May 15, 2008

Emergency!!!


Violet, Ledge and I were taking a walk today and Violet was running on the street and fell down. She skinned her knee. Now, I know that you all have had childhood injuries and think this may be nothing. But, as far as Violet is concerned, this is not a minor abrasion. Her condition is stable with the exception of periodic, loud screams of pain, whenever she happens to catch a glimpse of the injury.

All sympathy cards, letters and gifts should be mailed to Violet Burke, 33880 Blue Lantern, Dana Point CA 92629.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She needs a bandage, and some candy.

Lisa said...

Oh that's so cute! Her first scraped knee!

See Linnette, I knew I was making a big mistake by not coming there today; if I had, this wouldn't have happened. jk!!!

SoCalT said...

This is a big deal! Poor little thing. She screams when she looks down and sees it?

That hurts! Did you guys put hydrogen peroxide or something on it so it does not get infected? I know that would be painful for her but is there a way to make it not hurt?

Anonymous said...

I can imagine the screams when it happened. She must have been heartbroken, but of course you were there to comfort her. Did you dress it up with Bactine and gauze?
Baby aspirin will help. Now go down and buy her a doll? Ice Cream?

StatCounter

Extreme