January 16, 2009

Hot potato

Violet, Ledge and I were on the floor, rolling a ball back and forth to each other. Ledge lost interest, so then it was just Violet and me. I told her to pretend it was a hot potato (remember that game?) and I proceeded to act like it was very, very hot. She followed suit, but sometimes held the ball for too long, so I kept saying to her, "It's HOT, Violet." After about a minute of playing, she got up, walked over to her little play kitchen, grabbed her oven mittens, put them on, then came back to play.

Now, I think that is funny. Don't you?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute . Tell Violet I miss her!!

Anonymous said...

She ain't no dummy!

Anonymous said...

anonymous was Anna

Pryndana said...

That is really smart. I love that little girl.

Anonymous said...

She's so smart. And I think she knew it wasn't hot, but thought "OK Grandma, if you say it's hot..."

Anonymous said...

How cute!

StatCounter

Extreme