February 25, 2009

You go home and hug your kids tonight.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not prone to this sort of writing, but I feel deeply that this should be said.

Go home and hug your kids.

Scott just told me that a co-worker of his lost his daughter last night to suicide, she was 13. He was pretty torn up about it. He said the email from his co worker talked of indescribable pain. I'm moved to tears just hearing Scott relate the story.

It makes me sad to think that any child could feel so alone that end of life would even occur to them, let alone make the desperate attempt to end all suffering this way.

Please stop and take a minute to day to hug those around you. Let everyone know you care. It might make a difference.

I love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you, Chaz.

Anonymous said...

Ok, everybody come over so I can hug them. I love you too Chaz! Very sad story.

linnette said...

Hugs to everybody! I love each and every one of all of you (whoever is reading this). I'm serious!

Josh said...

That is so terrible. 13! Count me among this crowd who loves you too, Chaz! Say hi to Scott.

StatCounter

Extreme