March 31, 2011

Jump Tavia Jump... [Posted by Chaz]

Tavia,

I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is April 1st, which is the day that I predicted for you to deliver your little girl.

Now I'm not saying that you should take time from your busy schedule to have the baby just for me. That would be selfish and wrong, wouldn't it?

I just have this feeling that tomorrow is the day.

So I wanted to invite you to take a break and jump some rope or something. You might also crawl over to this article and try some of these suggestions.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2310788_induce-labor-complete-guide.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have any money on it?

Anonymous said...

I don't really want her to have to live with the comments about "April Fools day" for the rest of her life. That would get annoying, I bet.

But 4-1-11 would be pretty easy to write out.

Tavia

Anonymous said...

Can we get a picture of Tavia on here before she pops?

Anonymous said...

No. Tavia

Anonymous said...

She is going to have the baby on a Saturday.

StatCounter

Extreme