April 10, 2011

Scarlet's first day home from hospital


Alyssa wanted Violet and I to deliver flowers to Tavia on her first day home from the hospital. Violet and I got there just a few minutes after they had arrived home. I thought they probably needed some time to get settled and only wanted to drop the flowers off on the doorstep or just hand the flowers to Cameron and then leave. I told Violet that ahead of time, and when we pulled up I told her again that I was just going to take in the flowers and leave. Violet's face was filled with anxiety. "No! No! Please!" She was having none of it. "I really want to see the baby." She was unbuckling herself from the carseat and was determined to exit the car and go in the house. How could I refuse her? Cameron and Tavia, of course, said, "Come on in!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a drink in tavias lap?

Anonymous said...

In the hospital, they tell you to drink dark beer to stimulate milk production.

Carol said...

Hey, cut her some slack. It's been over nine months for goodness sakes.

Carol said...

Hey, is she beautiful or what? Just precious!!!! Tavia and Cameron, good job.

Do you know that this is the first time I have seen Alyssa in Violet? She has always looked like Leo, but today for the first time, in this video, I see Alyssa. Is it just me or does anybody else see what I am talking about?

StatCounter

Extreme