October 10, 2005

Good thought, Garrett!

Regarding having a holiday where we can all be there, I think that is a good idea. Alyssa went to the doctor today and she asked him if it would be advisable to drive to Arizona that close to her due date. He said if she is more than 34 weeks pregnant, he thinks she should not. And, at that time, she will be 38 weeks (or close). However, Alyssa says that we should all still go to Arizona. She won't be there, but she doesn't want to be the reason the plans are changed. Anyway, I guess I'll just wait to hear from everyone else about what to do.

2 comments:

Chaz said...

Funny. Remember what a nice Christmas it turned out to be? Neurotic as I am, it was so awesome to have (almost) everyone there.

Chaz said...

Well I'm not really diagnosed as neurotic, but I'm looking into it.

StatCounter

Extreme