December 17, 2005

Pictures taken by Aunt Vianne right after the birth



Today my new niece was born.
I became an aunt for the first time.
Leo became a dad.
She was born around 7:00 am by c-section at Mission Hospital.
I was one of the first to meet her.
Mom, dad and baby are doing great.
It was so nice for me to have a new baby added to the family without having to go through a long painful labor.
This time I was the one who could just walk in and enjoy her.
Her Uncle Joe showed the new parents and grandparents how to change her
diaper.
We all know he has plenty of experience.
Landan and Logan Wylan and Jovi think she is pretty neat! Uncle Henry had me sneak them all in to meet her.
We think her name is Violet, it is hard to put a name to something so beautiful as this precious baby.
Thank you Lord for this day and the endless blessings it has brought all of us. Vianne

No comments:

StatCounter

Extreme