December 15, 2005

Tidbit

No new pictures of the baby today, but here's a little tidbit of information. When I got to the hospital to visit, the baby was crying and Leo picked her up and started walking her around the room, singing to her. He told me, "See, Linnette, here is how you have to do it." And, he proceeded to show me how he walks her as he sings, "I'm Walkin'" (the song by Fats Domino). Well, she immediately quieted down and fell asleep in his arms. Then he was going to leave, so he gently handed her to me. I began to walk her around the room and sing, "I'm Walkin'." But, no way. She would have none of it. So, he took her and resumed his walk and his song. IMMEDIATELY she stopped crying and fell asleep in his arms. Isn't that cute? And, you should have seen the look on Leo's face. So satisfied, pleased and proud.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That is sooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

The joust for the middle name has begun. The shoe-in Tavia never tied her laces, with all the time Cate has been spending here the whipers have begun; VCB or VTB? Anyone else like to try? Deadline is at 2:00pm the birth certificate goes in. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!Sign-out

linnette said...

VLB? Just kidding. It's VTB! Tavia will do her time, no doubt about it.

Anonymous said...

Who's Cate?

linnette said...

Leo's sister

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you guys had chosen the middle name Tavia in anticipation of how much time you thought she was going to spend at the hospital. I thought it was because Tavia is such a great person-not because of the amount of free time she has.

Anonymous said...

Well, if that were how they were choosing, they would have chosen my name.

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Cate I think she should just go by that instead of Violet.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, don't burden her with two middle names. I got beat up like a pinyata.

Love, George Herbert Walker Bush

StatCounter

Extreme