May 24, 2006

My Aching Colons

It seems that every time I log into the Blog I feel an eensy-weensy amount of guilt over the fact that my name is listed at the top of the heap. Well... okay I don't really.

If any of you have ever wondered, punctuation somehow comes before letters in geek speak. If you want to know more go to here to find out why. You are on your own. If you have finally decided that my being listed first irks you enough to do something about it, well then go ahead there are many punctuation marks that would list you ahead of me. (hint: try ~)

Now some of you may not really care at all, but I'm sure there is at least one of you who logs in here every day to see if I have changed it. You know who you are. Talk amongst yourselves.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better?

Chaz said...

PSYCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe. Maybe It's because I pay to belong to Blogger?

Anonymous said...

you p-a-y? whatever for?

linnette said...

Pay?

linnette said...

So, Neisha tried the tilde (~), but it didn't make her name at the top of the list. And, I'm noticing that these names are not in alphabetical order anyway. Maybe yours is at the top because you are a paying member, Chaz.

linnette said...

I think the order they are in is the same order that the people became members and posted on the blog. The only exception to that is your name Chaz, and that must be because you are a paying member. That's my theory, anyway.

Anonymous said...

So Chaz, how much do you pay to have your name on top?

Anonymous said...

What are you guys talking about. After reading this I am not sure who is joking and who has way too much free time. Of forget I said that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

StatCounter

Extreme