August 12, 2006

Loves her Mommy

Garrett and I walked to the store with Violet in her stroller. Alyssa had been working all day, but she got home before we got back from the store. This is Violet's reaction upon seeing Alyssa come out to meet her. Notice how her hands are blurry in one of the pictures. That's because she's moving them up and down so fast, so excited to see her mommy. Isn't that adorable? ...............................................................................................................................................................
....






11 comments:

SoCalT said...

I LOVE THOSE. I really like the ones where her hands are moving fast. She knows Alyssa is getting her out and she is so excited. That is so so cute. I hate her being away from Alyssa too long though, like she missed her. Kind of sad.

linnette said...

No, she had fun with Garrett and me. It's good for Alyssa to be away sometimes. Gives me a chance to bond with Violet.

linnette said...

I'm being selfish.

Carol said...

These are darling, just precious. But when I look at the last picture, I finally understand the true meaning of the phrase, "A picture is worth a thousand words."
That pictures says it all!!!

Carol said...

Great photography too!

linnette said...

Photography by Garrett!

Anonymous said...

Garrett said to me yesterday, "Violet was sooo cute this time. She gets cuter every time I see her." He was tell me about how he was watching Tv and she was drinking her bottle, and she reached over to touch him. Boy, is she loved.

linnette said...

I have pictures of that, Neisha. I will post them tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen such pictures with so much expression.... sooooooooo precious..

Anonymous said...

Don't forget on August 13 Violet became9 months old. Uncle Hank

linnette said...

Eight months old. She'll be nine months old on September 13. Right?

StatCounter

Extreme